Sunday, January 22, 2006

my 3rd personality stage!

it was all abt dina.... dina is my best friend since we were in 5th grade... we grew up together we did everything for the first time together we broke the laws and the taboos we lived the teenagers life,we get screamed at from my parents and hers,visited all the new places, we studied for the ''adabi'' tawjeehi, walked to the school every morning , we visited lebanon together,we went to alyarmook uni together..... i studied political sciences in jordan uni after that and she studies political sciences :) in alyarmok uni... shes like my better half shes wise and takes everything in the easy way, the only thing that can moves her in serious stuff is her brain,strong,she never really got mad....im the stressed girl all the time, i want to do everything quickly and most of times i follow my heart and i always get mad.. so shes like my big sister and ill not b exagerating when i say sometimes shes like a mom!

it seems like we will never b apart and we will just stay together the same way all the time.... but happily and suddenly!!!!!!!!!!dina got married :)
we were thrilled! but it was just unexpectable! she got married on last april,shes pregnant and shes shinning and beautiful.....
when it happened i felt all my life was collapsing over my head! oh my god! everything will b different now! totally diferent! i lost her for her better life .... but i got confused and it was noticable... once im depressed once im deciding to marry one of the guys that wanted to marry me in the traditional way coz i thought that i have to get maried also!... here and there here and there! i was really lonely!it was hard for me and it was hard for her..... until i realized its just life! and ull loose ur friends of course not totally for thier better lives :) of course it was coming someday but that was really early for us....we didnt see it coming..... being apart from ur best half after it was here all the time made me"FINALLY" stronger and more responsible even more tender and caring......and i stood for the first time without my best half supporting me all the time! its jsut growing up and a highier level of maturity dina left in me :)

by the way everytime u feel urself growing up ull b loosing sth or at least paying sth!

1 comment:

manar said...

allah ybarek feek :) i think we will b fine, life is going.. thank yoooooooooou very much! u r reading me! u r very welcomed bashar :)