Tuesday, February 07, 2006

my shelfs

these are my sweet little shelfs that i learned from them alot... this is my favorate,best part in my room i love it, books are my other world and i owe the pages alot! sometimes i just talk abt sth and i give information abt things im not aware that i knew anything abt it..... then i remember that i read it once on a book or a mag...so this little library was like my backup in some situations and i really prefer buying books rather than borrowing them i just feel they really belong to me and they r helping me!! just me! so i feel exeptional by these books most of my time.... they really helped me to build my personality so i thought i really owe these shelfs and these books a big thanx! :)
..its exactly above my bed and its the only thing that i picked carefully when i designed my room... regardless the blue painting and the orange curtains with
the blue squares :)
luv.......

by the way ... the picture of my shelfs will never appear! i tried a 1000 time! so use ur imagination :)

No comments: